Posting Guidelines for All Users
- All users are by default considered as non -medical
professionals. If otherwise, it should be mentioned.
- The platform users and moderators must at all times behave with a respectful and honest manner. Comments are moderated daily.
Posts and comments are moderated by Dr. Marie Benz, Editor.
Please adhere to these guidelines as you compose your posts:
- Keep on topic: Irrelevant discussions are subject to removal.
- Be positive: This is not a forum for criticizing or venting about the information presented. However, if you believe that something is wrong or misstated, then by all means please bring it to the attention of the editor at email@example.com.
- All platform users are requested to give source information for the health/medical information when it is not personal experience or general knowledge. Personal experience is any symptom, test, treatment etc. that the person or a close family member has undergone himself/herself.
- All statements about statistics, data, studies and new advancement in medicine should have trustworthy sources.
Do not post:
- Profane, obscene, sexually explicit, harsh, spiteful, discriminatory, or other inflammatory language
- Comments that harass, threaten (including threats of legal action), or abuse other participants
- Personal attacks on any participant.
- Political viewpoints
- Text written by someone else, except for short quotations from a published work (must include citations)
- Phone numbers, e-mail addresses, mailing addresses, URLs, or any other personal information
- Text that promotes illegal or immoral conduct
- Any form of “spam,” including advertisements, chain letters, or other solicitations for other websites or companies
- Users may modify or erase their posts by sending an email to the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our blog is moderated occasionally and posteriorly. Moderators are volunteers. Internet users posting comments on this blog should not be considered as health professionals.
Comments posted on MedicalResearch.com should be designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her existing physician.
We remind you that everyone can read and use your comments. You do not have the possibility to erase your own comments.
Internets users commenting on this blog must behave with respect and honesty at all times.
Internet users may not post any commercial/advertising comment.
Internet users commenting on this blog must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge. We invite you to provide resources (references, links, …) on health/medical claims when possible and relevant.
Moderators Reserve the right to erase, without notification, any comment they would judge inappropriate.
Thank you for complying with these guidelines.
Last modification date : 12/13/2021