MedicalResearch.com is a subsidiary of Eminent Domains Inc.
This policy, the terms “Advertising” and “Advertisements” include third party banners, badges, and contextual advertising. The guidelines in this policy govern issues like acceptance of Advertisements by . how Advertisements are displayed on the Eminent Domains, Inc. WebSites, and the removal of Advertisements from MedicalResearch.com.
- MedicalResearch.com. has sole discretion for determining the types of Advertising that will be accepted and displayed on MedicalResearch.com, and under no circumstances will MedicalResearch.com acceptance of any Advertisement be considered an endorsement of the product(s) and/or service(s) advertised or for the company that advertises, manufactures, distributes, or promotes the products or services.
- MedicalResearch.com will not accept Advertising that, in MedicalResearch.com opinion, is not factually accurate and in good taste.
- MedicalResearch.com recognizes and maintains a distinct separation between advertising and sponsored content and editorial content. All Advertising or sponsored content on the MedicalResearch.com will be clearly and unambiguously identified.
- MedicalResearch.com reserves the right to approve whether it will accept, reject, cancel, or remove at any time any Advertising from the MedicalResearch.com WebSite for any reason.
- It is the Advertiser’s responsibility to comply with all domestic and foreign laws and regulations applicable to its Advertising within the MedicalResearch.com WebSite (and to include all legally required legends, disclosures and statements in such Advertising), including without limitation the current FDA guidelines for Direct to Physician (DTP) and Direct to Consumer (DTC) advertising. MedicalResearch.com will not monitor compliance with such laws and regulations. However, MedicalResearch.com. reserves the right to review all Advertising for compliance with applicable laws and regulations and, if MedicalResearch.com becomes aware of any breach or potential breach of any applicable law or regulation or of these guidelines, MedicalResearch.com may remove the Advertising from the MedicalResearch.com WebSite.
- No Advertising on the MedicalResearch.com Website shall include any pixels, tags, flash containers or any other type of information collection software code or shall place any beacons, cookies or other information collection devices on the browsers of users of the MedicalResearch.com Website unless expressly approved in writing by the MedicalResearch.com Editors.
- Our editorial content is not influenced by the funding sources. Our website hosts Google/sponsored ads and links. We do not control the Google/sponsored ads’ content.
- Our website hosts advertising banners only. Advertisement is distinguished by the word “Advertisement”.
For Advertising Information, please contact:
Marie O. Uberti Benz, MD FAAD
Robert L. Benz, MD FACP FASN
PO Box 345
Narberth PA 19072
alternate email: email@example.com
cell/ text : 610-453-0354
Medical editors are volunteers.
Any future sources of funding will be outlined on this page and must comply with the advertising policy outlined above.